We’re almost through the week and almost through this wet pattern here. Showers and storms are likely across western PA today before partly cloudy skies track in on Friday and Saturday. Highs will reach into the 70s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Friday and low to mid 80s push in on Saturday. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s on Friday night and Saturday night. The DC Region will see a threat of showers and thunderstorms later today and mainly into tonight. Some storms could be severe as damaging straight-line winds and a very slight risk of an isolated tornado are the primary threats. Partly cloudy skies will push in on Friday and mostly sunny skies will grace the region on Saturday. Highs in the upper 80s to low 90s today will drop into the mid to upper 80s on Friday and Saturday. Lows in the low to mid 70s tonight will fall into the upper 60s to low 70s on Friday night and Saturday night. Hope you all have a tremendous Thursday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 66
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 67
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 64
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 75
- DC (KDCA): 79
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads today.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads tonight. Severe storms possible during the late afternoon/night.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly late. Some storms could be severe. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Awesome weekend overall. Sunshine and warmth.
Bad News: Wet weather threat continues today, with some severe chances near the DC Region.