- Erie, PA: 77
- Franklin, PA: 70
- New Castle, PA: 71
- Butler, PA: 70
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 72
- Uniontown, PA: 67
- State College, PA: 70
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: Showers and storms today.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s across north. 60s/Low 70s across south
- Thursday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms later today into tomorrow.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms later on. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Warm temperatures hold on today. Mostly sunny Friday.
Bad News: Wet weather today. Temperatures stay cooler than normal/seasonal after today through the middle of next week. Good news if you like cool weather.