Snow early on in the DC Region will move out by the afternoon. 1-3″ of snow is possible for the immediate DC Region with 2-4″ possible to the ‘burbs to the south of the city. A slight chance of light snow could return early on Friday morning before Saturday brings mostly sunny skies to the region. Highs in the low to mid 30s today will drop into the upper 20s to low 30s Friday before mid 20s to low 30s push in on Saturday. Lows in the upper 10s to low 20s tonight will drop off solely into the 10s Friday night before mid 10s to low 20s push in on Saturday night. Western PA will see a chance of light snow today with an inch or 2 possible across NW PA mainly. Colder, but sunnier, conditions will move in on Friday before mostly sunny skies continue into Saturday. Highs will rise into the 10s and low 20s today before dropping into the single digits and low 10s on Friday. Saturday will bump highs back into the mid 10s to low 20s. Lows in the single digits and low 10s tonight will drop solely into the positive and negative single digits on Friday night before Saturday night bumps lows up into the upper single digits and 10s. Hope you have a fantastic Thursday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 8; Wind Chill: -6
- Franklin, PA: 9; Wind Chill: -2
- New Castle, PA: 9; Wind Chill: -3
- Butler, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 6
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 19; Wind Chill: 10
- Uniontown, PA: 22; Wind Chill: 16
- State College, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 5
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 27
- BWI Airport, MD: 29; Wind Chill: 22
- DC (KDCA): 31; Wind Chill: 24
Main threat: Light snow possible today and tonight. May cause for slick roadways. Bigger sloppy mess possible Sunday and Monday.
- Today: Chance of snow. Highs: 10s/Low 20s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Low 10s
- Friday: Chance of light snow early. Decreasing clouds. Highs: Single digits/Low 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Afternoon Highs: Mid 10s to Low 20s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits/10s
Main threat: Snow today could cause people to drive like DC just didn’t see more significant snow on Saturday.
- Today: Snow early gives way to mostly cloudy skies. Highs: Low to Mid 30sOvernight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Friday: Slight chance of snow early. Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: 10s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 10s to Low 20s
Good News: Warmth moves in early to mid next week. 30s and 40s in western PA and 50s near DC by mid week.
Bad News: Potential for significant wintry weather possible later on Sunday and into Monday for western PA. Risk to the warmer side could keep snow in NW PA. Mixing threat better across SW PA.