- Erie, PA: 67
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 70
- Butler, PA: 70
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 77
Main threat: Showers and storms. SW PA severe possibility. Heavy rains and damaging winds possible in south.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Severe potential across the SW PA. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly early in the day. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s.
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 60s/70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some severe potential. Heavy rains and damaging winds possible. Ponding on roads.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some could be severe. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Heavy rains possible. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Dry mid week. Also cooler and more comfortable if you like that sort of thing.
Bad News: Wet weather the next couple of days.