As much as it pains me to say this, let the cool down begin. Looks like a chance of light rain and snow will linger today in western PA before flurries could fly around on Saturday. Sunday will be more pleasant with mostly sunny skies settling in. Highs will rise into the 30s today before mid to upper 20s settle in on Saturday. Highs will rebound into the low to mid 40s on Sunday. Lows in the mid to upper 10s tonight will drop into the low to mid 10s on Saturday night before Sunday night brings low to mid 30s into the area. The DC Region will see rains continue mainly during the morning before conditions start to dry out. A slight chance of light rain and snow is possible on Saturday before mostly sunny skies grace the region on Sunday. Highs in the upper 40s to low 50s today will fall into the low to mid 40s on Saturday before Sunday brings upper 40s to low 50s back into the area. Lows will fall into the mid 30s tonight before dropping further into the mid to upper 20s on Saturday night. Lows will recover into the mid to upper 30s on Sunday night. Hope you guys stay warm the next few days here because a warm up takes place after this weekend into the middle of next week. Have a fantastic weekend!
- Erie, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 23
- New Castle, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 27
- Butler, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 32
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 34; Wind Chill: 28
- Uniontown, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- State College, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 40
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 34
- DC (KDCA): 44; Wind Chill: 38
Main threat: Cold. Bundle up, especially tonight through Sunday morning.
- Today: Chance of light rain/snow. Afternoon Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 10s
- Saturday: Chance of flurries. Highs: Mid to Upper 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for slick roads and ponding early today.
- Today: Chance of showers early. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s
- Saturday: Chance of light rain/snow. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Warm up takes place next week. Sunday will be chilly, but at least sunny.
Bad News: Chance of flurries this weekend. Much colder through Sunday morning.