Looks like western PA will hold onto scattered wet weather this morning before conditions dry out for the most part into the afternoon. A chance of scattered showers and storms will return this evening. A chance of isolated showers are possible on Wednesday in western PA before partly sunny skies track in on Thursday. Highs in the mid to upper 70s today will hold in the 70s on Wednesday before mid to upper 70s return on Thursday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s push in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. The DC Region will see a chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms today as some of these storms could be strong or severe. Straight-line winds are the biggest severe risk. The storm chances will decrease slightly on Wednesday. Thursday will keep a threat of showers and thunderstorms in the DC Region. Highs will peak in the mid to upper 80s today before mid 80s press in on Wednesday and low to mid 80s track in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight, Wednesday night, and Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 63
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 64
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 61
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 64
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Rains could cause for slipp’y roads.
- Today: Chance of scattered showers and a thunderstorm. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of lingering, isolated showers. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads. Some storms could be severe today as damaging straight-line winds are the biggest severe risk.
- Today: Chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be strong or severe. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of spotty showers or thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Conditions could be drier on Thursday. Western PA could dry out a bit during the second half of the week. Temperatures stay comfy.
Bad News: Wet weather chances stick around.