- Erie, PA: 66
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 62
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 68
- Uniontown, PA: 65
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Showers and storms mid week.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Slight chance of a stray shower or thunderstorm. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 80s to Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid 70s
Good News: Temperatures quite a bit warmer than late last week.
Bad News: Wet pattern settles in during the middle of the week.