- Erie, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 21
- New Castle, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Butler, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 25
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 33; Wind Chill: 28
- Uniontown, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 24
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- DC (KDCA): 43; Wind Chill: 43
Main threat: Freezing rain/sleet may cause for slick roads in the morning. Little or no ice accumulations expected. Black ice possible late Saturday night/early Sunday as standing water may refreeze.
- Today: Chance of a wintry mix early, mainly in the mountains and NW PA. Changing over to rain. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Main threat: Rain may cause for slick roads today and Saturday.
- Today: Rain likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Temperatures stay near to above normal in western PA while the DC Region stays mainly seasonal over the next couple weeks.
Bad News: Wet early weekend.