- Erie, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 34
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 40; Wind Chill: 36
- Uniontown, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 49
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 32
- Frederick, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- BWI Airport, MD: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- DC (KDCA): 40; Wind Chill: 36
Main threat: Rains may cause slipp’y roads over the next couple days. Free standing water could refreeze late on Thursday. Maybe light freezing drizzle early this morning in central PA.
- Today: Rain continues. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Rain likely. Highs: Upper 50s to low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Christmas: Chance of snow. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Rain may cause slippery roads over the next couple days. Maybe light freezing drizzle in far northern MD early.
- Today: Rain. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Rain. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Christmas: Chance of lingering showers early. Drying out. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Snow on Christmas possible in western PA. Temperatures are well above normal today and tomorrow.
Bad News: Wet today and tomorrow. Colder pattern next week.