Looks like a pleasant day across the region today before clouds increase on Thursday and a threat of rain and sh…snow pushes its way into the region. Sh…snow accumulations should stick mainly to the higher elevations, but some areas in western PA and northern MD could see a dusting to 2″. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 30s to mid 40s today, Thursday, and Friday. Lows will drop into the upper 10s to mid 20s tonight before mid 20s to low 30s push in on Thursday night and mid to upper 30s track in on Friday night. The DC Region will see highs in the upper 40s to low 50s today and Thursday before upper 30s to low 40s move in on Friday. Lows in the low to mid 30s tonight will rise into the mid to upper 30s Thursday night and Friday night. Hope you all have a fantastic day. It’s hump day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 24
- Franklin, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 12
- New Castle, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- Butler, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 21
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 26; Wind Chill: 18
- Uniontown, PA: 20; Wind Chill: 20
- State College, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 17
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- BWI Airport, MD: 29; Wind Chill: 46
- DC (KDCA): 37; Wind Chill: 30
Main threat: Rain/Sh…Snow Friday. Accumulations mainly in higher elevations east and north of Pittsburgh.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of rain and sh…snow. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Main threat: Rain/Sh…snow Friday could cause drivers to panic for no apparent reason during the morning commute.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain/snow late. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Friday: Chance of rain and sh…snow. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Only 2 days left until spring.
Bad News: Winter’s sloppy seconds on Friday. Friday may be the first day of spring, but it won’t feel that way.