- When: Tuesday night into Wednesday
- Where: Mid-Atlantic to New England. Western PA included
- What To Expect: Start as rain in much of PA. Far northern PA could see mix to start before changing over to snow. Solid 4-8″ across far northern PA. Pittsburgh could get hosed with snow with mainly rain before changing over to freezing rain/sleet/snow/rain/kitchen sink. Southern PA freezing rain potential could be hazardous.
- Biggest threats: Heavy wet snow, ice from western VA to central PA, Low visibilities, Untreated roads.
- If you have any questions about the storm, feel free to ask.