- Erie, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Butler, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 37
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 43; Wind Chill: 40
- Uniontown, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- State College, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- DC (KDCA): 45; Wind Chill: 41
Main threat: Wet weather could bring some slipp’y roads. Don’t be a jagoff driver.
- Today: A chance of showers early. Otherwise partly sunny. Highs: 60s with potential for 70s across the south including Pittsburgh. Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/40s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Highs: 50s/Low 60s. Some areas could reach into the 60s in the south. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Especially later on. Highs: 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Wet pattern moves in during the middle of the week. Slippery roads possible.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers late. Highs: Upper 60s/ Low 70s. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Thursday: Risk of wet weather continues. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Seasonal to above normal temperatures persist through much of this week.
Bad News: Wetter weather in store for the rest of the week. Below normal temperatures could return by next week.