Looks like a nice day across the DC Region while western PA looks at a chance of some spotty showers throughout the day. Showers are likely across the region on Wednesday before conditions dry out in DC on Thursday and western PA sees a chance of rain and sh…snow. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid to upper 50s today before mid 40s to low 50s settle in on Wednesday. Thursday will bring in mid 40s to low 50s. Lows will drop into the mid 30s to low 40s tonight before upper 20s to mid 30s settle in on Wednesday night. Lows in the low to mid 30s will shuffle in on Wednesday night. Highs in the DC Region will climb into the mid to upper 60s today and Wednesday before upper 50s to low 60s push in on Thursday. Lows in the upper 40s to low 50s tonight will fall into the low to mid 40s on Wednesday night before low 40s hold into Thursday night. Friday and Saturday look to stay mainly dry across much of the region before Sunday brings a slight chance of wet weather to western PA. Hope you all have a fantastic two-for-Tuesday if you can wake up!
- Erie, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 39
- Franklin, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 36
- New Castle, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 39
- Butler, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 39
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 45; Wind Chill: 39
- Uniontown, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 38
- State College, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 42
- Frederick, MD: 54; Wind Chill: 51
- BWI Airport, MD: 56; Wind Chill: 56
- DC (KDCA): 60; Wind Chill: 60
Main threat: Rain could cause for slick roads, mainly on Wednesday. Nothing too threatening.
- Today: Chance of spotty showers. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Showers likely. Breezy. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain/snow early. Breezy. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
Good News: Conditions dry out for much of the weekend.
Bad News: Aside from today in the DC Region, clouds and showers stick around in the region through Thursday. Could see snowflakes in NW PA early Thursday. Cooler temperatures will hold steady into early next week.