Main threat: Windy with gusts over 30 mph possible. Snow could cause angry people.
- Today: Chance of spotty showers. Partly sunny, otherwise. Windy. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Windy. Chance of showers. Could see some snow mixed in later in the day/overnight. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Saturday: Chance of some flurries. Partly sunny, otherwise. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Winds mainly with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Today: Breezy. Rain this morning, Then clearing out. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Windy. Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Conditions clear out in the DC Region. Western PA hangs onto some warmth today. Warmer weather moves back in by early next week.
Bad News: Windy and chilly weather settles in for the next few days. Chance of snow in western PA Friday/Saturday.