- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 59
- New Castle, PA: 62
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 58
- DC (KDCA): 62
Main threat: Thunderstorms possible later today and into tomorrow.
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and thunderstorms late this afternoon. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Showers likely with thunderstorms possible. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Chance of spotty showers later on. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Thunderstorms possible late today and into tomorrow.
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of pop-up showers/storms later on. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Warm weather continues through Tuesday/Wednesday. Cooler after mid-week.
Bad News: Saturday looks to be a bit dreary. Chance of pop-up showers and storms will continue through the middle of next week.