- Erie, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 12
- Franklin, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 8
- New Castle, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 21
- Butler, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 15
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 20
- Uniontown, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 23
- State College, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- BWI Airport, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 21
- DC (KDCA): 33; Wind Chill: 24
Main threat: Refreezing water on roads from melting snow during overnight/early morning hours. Ice jam on Oil Creek.
- Today: Partly cloudy Highs: 40s. Some places in south may hit the 50s. Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/30s
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain/snow into the night. Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Sunday: Chance of light rubbish early in the south. Partly sunny. Highs: 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Teens/20s
Main threat: Freezing drizzle/sleet to south of city mainly. Refreezing water on roads from melting snow during overnight/early morning hours
- Today: Slight chance of freezing drizzle, sleet, and light showers, mainly south of DC. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Sunday: Chance of showers early. Drying out during the day Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Normals continue to increase. Warmer temperatures through early next week.
Bad News: Colder temperatures move in by the middle of next week. Rumors of a snow storm next week have been brought up. Too early to tell, but the pattern is right for unsettled conditions. I’ll keep you updated if anything happens!