It’s Friday! The chance of rain just doesn’t want to leave for more than one day at a time across the region. Western PA will see partly cloudy skies today before southwest PA could see a chance of a shower or storm on Saturday. NW PA should stay dry. Partly cloudy skies will return on Sunday before a threat of showers and storms tracks in late into the start of the work week. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before low to mid 80s track in on Saturday and Sunday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight and Friday night before mid to upper 60s push in on Sunday night. The DC Region will see partly cloudy skies today before a chance of scattered showers and storms tracks in on Saturday. Sunday will dry out again as partly cloudy skies return. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 80s today before mid 80s shuffle in on Saturday and mid to upper 80s return on Sunday. Lows in the upper 60s to mid 70s are expected tonight before upper 60s to low 70s track in on Saturday night and Sunday night. Hope you all have a great weekend! Take care!
Current (~6:00-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 58
- Franklin, PA: 59
- New Castle, PA: 65
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 64
- Uniontown, PA: 65
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 78
Main threat: Rain could develop in far SW PA on Saturday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy NW PA. Chance of showers and storms in SW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads on Saturday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Mid 70s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Today and Sunday stay mainly dry. Warmth persists.
Bad News: Wet weather returns on Saturday to SW PA and DC as well as for Monday and Tuesday of next week.