- Erie, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 46
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- New Castle, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Butler, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 40; Wind Chill: 35
- Uniontown, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- State College, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- DC (KDCA): 43; Wind Chill: 43
Main threat: Slick roads from rain on Tuesday and then snow/rain on Wednesday and possibly Thursday.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain overnight. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Tuesday: Rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain/snow, with better chance of snow in NW PA and mountains of W PA. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
Main threat: Slippery roads possible on Tuesday with rain.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 40/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 40/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Wednesday: Decreasing clouds, becoming partly cloudy. Highs: Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Warmth holds on early this week.
Bad News: Some models have consistently shown potential coastal storm on several model runs for this weekend. Cold air could move in by the end of the month as well.