Dry conditions this morning in western PA will give way to showers and potential thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening hours. A chance of showers and storms will continue into Thursday as showers could linger into early Friday before conditions dry out. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 70s today before tomorrow bumps highs up into the mid 70s to low 80s. Friday will bring highs in the upper 70s to low 80s into the area. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight and Thursday night before upper 50s to mid 60s push in on Friday night. The DC Region will look at showers and a potential thunderstorm moving in later today as a chance of showers and storms persists into Thursday. Partly cloudy skies are expected on Friday with a slight chance of a pop-up shower or storm. Highs will hold in the mid to upper 80s today, Thursday, and Friday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to mid 70s tonight before low to mid 70s move in on Thursday night and upper 60s to low 70s settle in on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Have a good one folks!
- Erie, PA: 52
- Cranberry, PA: 50
- New Castle, PA: 53
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 58
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 64
- Baltimore, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Wet weather continues. Could cause for slipp’y roads.
- Today: Showers likely this afternoon and evening. Potential thunderstorm could also develop. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: A chance of showers early gives way to partly cloudy skies. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet, slippery roads.
- Today: Clouds increase throughout day. Showers likely and a chance of a thunderstorm by tonight. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Showers likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay warm, but not oppressive, over the next few days.
Bad News: Chance of wet weather continues through the weekend.