Western PA will see a break in the rain after these morning showers before a chance of showers and storms presses back in during the mid to late afternoon. The threat of showers and storms will persist into Thursday before clouds decrease throughout the day on Friday. Highs in western PA will reach into the low to mid 70s today as 70s hold steady into Thursday. Upper 70s to low 80s will push in on Friday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight and Thursday night before Friday night brings mid 50s to low 60s into western PA. The DC Region will look at showers and storms today as a chance of stormy conditions persists into Thursday. Partly cloudy skies will track in on Friday. Highs in the mid to upper 80s today will bump up into the upper 80s to low 90s on Thursday before mid to upper 80s settle back in on Friday. Lows in the low to mid 70s tonight and Thursday night will drop into the mid 60s to low 70s on Friday night. It’s hump day! Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 62
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 67
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 76
- DC (KDCA): 80
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads today and Thursday.
- Today: Showers early. Break through early afternoon. Chance of showers/storms mid afternoon/night. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: 70sOvernight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Decreasing clouds throughout the day. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause slick roads today and Thursday.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
Good News: Bit of a rainy next couple days.
Bad News: Nice start to the weekend.