- Erie, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 39
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 30
- New Castle, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Butler, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 38
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 39; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 38
- State College, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- DC (KDCA): 42; Wind Chill: 42
Main threat: Slick roads from rain on today. Snow/rain on Wednesday and possibly Thursday in NW PA. Snow should be pretty light.
- Today: Rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain/snow, with better chance of snow in NW PA and mountains of W PA. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of snow in NW PA. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: Slippery roads possible today with rain.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 40/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Temperatures stay fairly seasonal or above normal through early next week. Maybe a white Christmas for western PA (if model agreement means anything).
Bad News: Wet western PA through Wednesday/Thursday.