Hope you all had a great weekend, because the start of this week doesn’t look as great. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in western PA today, especially into the night. The risk of showers will linger into Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Tuesday. Wednesday will bring low to mid 70s into the area. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 60s tonight before upper 50s to low 60s push in on Tuesday night and mid 50s roll in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will also see a chance of showers early today before a chance of showers and storms moves in tonight. The risk of showers will persist into Tuesday before partly cloudy skies shuffle in on Wednesday. Highs in the DC Region will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 80s track in on Tuesday and mid to upper 80s push in on Wednesday. Lows in the upper 60s to mid 70s tonight will fall into the mid to upper 60s on Tuesday night and mid 60s Wednesday night. May the work week go quickly for us! Take care folks!
Current (~8-8:35am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 69
- Uniontown, PA: 73
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Some storms could be stronger in western PA today. Wet roads possible.
- Today: Showers and storms likely, mainly later this afternoon into tonight. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of lingering showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s
Main threat: Wet roads possible from rain over the next couple days.
- Today: Chance of showers early. Showers and storm potential late. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Conditions dry out by Thursday and Friday.
Bad News: Wet weather could return by the weekend.