Let the saturation commence as a threat of on and off rain continues through Friday across western PA and the DC Region. A chance of thunderstorms could settle into western PA over the next 4 days (mainly SW PA) while the DC Regions should only see a chance of storms today and Friday mainly. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 50s and 60s today before 60s and low 70s track in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will dip into the upper 40s to mid 50s tonight before rising solely into the 50s on Wednesday night. Thursday night will continue to increase lows into the upper 50s to low 60s. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 70s today before afternoon highs only drop into the low to mid 50s on Wednesday. Thursday will keep highs in the 50s. Lows overnight will dip into the low to mid 50s tonight before values drop off into the mid to upper 40s on Wednesday night. Lows will recover back into the 50s on Thursday night. Stay dry and stay classy folks! Have a great two-for-Tuesday!
- Erie, PA 37; Wind Chill: 30
- Franklin, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 46
- New Castle, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- Butler, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 51
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 52; Wind Chill: 52
- Uniontown, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 51
- State College, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- Frederick, MD: 59; Wind Chill: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 58; Wind Chill: 58
- DC (KDCA): 62; Wind Chill: 62
Main threat: Rain could cause for ponding on roads and slipp’y conditions through Friday. could see stronger storms Thursday and Thursday night.
- Today: Rain likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Rain likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Showers and storms likely. Highs: 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause for ponding and slippery roads this week.
- Today: Rain continues. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Chance of rain. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Conditions stay dry out on Saturday and Sunday. Warmth returns early next week.
Bad News: Soggy weather through Friday. Cooler in the DC Region on Wednesday and Thursday.