Current (~6:00am-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 37
- Franklin, PA: 43
- New Castle, PA: 48
- Butler, PA: 52
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 54
- Uniontown, PA: 55
- State College, PA: 39
- Frederick, MD: 36
- BWI Airport, MD: 39
- DC (KDCA): 43
Main threat: Steady rains, ponding on roads Strong wind gusts this afternoon up to 50 mph.
- Today: Rain, especially early. Chance of snow mixing in with the rain in the north later. Windy with gusts of 50 mph possible. Afternoon Highs: 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/low 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain. Snow may mix in early on Saturday. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 20s/30s
- Sunday: Chance of rain/snow. Highs: 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Teens/20s
Main threat: Boomers possible. ponding on roads, gusty winds. Nothing too crazy.
- Today: Threat of rain continues. Rumbles of thunder possible. Breezy. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Sunday: Partly sunny Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 30s
Good News: Warmth holding on. Mainly dry for DC. Enjoy it!
Bad News: Going to get cold. How cold? Highs next weekend will be 20-30 degrees colder than highs this weekend. Highs in the 30s for DC and teens/20s and western PA by late next week.