- Erie, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- New Castle, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 49
- Butler, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 57; Wind Chill: 57
- Uniontown, PA: 60; Wind Chill: 60
- State College, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 44
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 43
- BWI Airport, MD: 47; Wind Chill: 41
- DC (KDCA): 51; Wind Chill: 46
Main threat: Fog this morning. Storms possible. Rain heavy at times. Gusty winds. Potential slipp’y roads continues.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the boomers could be stronger. Rain could be heavy at times. Highs: 60s with potential for 70s across southwest PA. Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Chance of showers, mainly early. Snow could mix in w/ rain in northern PA. Highs: 40s/Low 50s. Overnight Lows: 20s/30s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 30s
Main threat: Wet later today. Roads could be slippery.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to mid 60s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Conditions start to dry out. Decreasing clouds. Highs: Low to mid 60s. Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 30s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s to low 60s. Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to mid 40s
Good News: Sunday looks nice. Temperatures not too cold. Spring!
Bad News: Wet weather today. Active pattern continues. Cooler temperatures could return next week.