- Erie, PA: 22; Wind Chill: 13
- Franklin, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- New Castle, PA: 22; Wind Chill: 13
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 16
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 19
- Uniontown, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 27
- State College, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 17
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 32
- BWI Airport, MD: 37; Wind Chill: 28
- DC (KDCA): 40; Wind Chill: 32
Main threat: Wintry mix today. May cause slick roads, especially with potential freezing rain in the mountains of central/western PA.
- Today: Chance of a wintry mix continues. Snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain possible. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers, especially early. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Party cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: Rain may cause slick roads. Freezing rain potential in northern MD.
- Today: Temperatures decline during day. Rain persists. Sleet/freezing rain may occur northwest of the city. Afternoon Highs: 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/ Low 40s
- Wednesday: Slight chance of showers early. Drying out. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Temperatures stay fairly seasonal overall through next week.
Bad News: Freezing rain potential over the next day and into tonight, especially in the mountains of northern MD and central PA.