We’re almost to the weekend in case you missed watching college basketball that much. Looks like western PA will see a chance of showers and thunderstorms today as a chance of showers lingers into much of Friday. A chance of rain and snow is possible Friday night into Saturday. Erie will see the best chance of accumulating snow Friday night into Saturday. Highs will rise into the 60s today in western PA before afternoon highs drop into the mid 50s to low 60s on Friday. Highs will continue to decline on Saturday as 40s settle in. Lows will drop into the upper 40s to mid 50s tonight before mid 30s to low 40s settle in on Friday night. Saturday night will bring lows in the low to mid 30s to western PA. The DC Region will see highs in the upper 60s to mid 70s today before low to mid 70s track in on Friday and mid 50s to low 60s settle in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Friday night and mid to upper 30s push in on Saturday night. Things stay cool into Sunday before another warm up takes place through much of next week. Hope you all have a terrific Thursday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 42
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 30
- New Castle, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- Butler, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 39
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 39; Wind Chill: 34
- Uniontown, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- State College, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- BWI Airport, MD: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- DC (KDCA): 43; Wind Chill: 38
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads on later today and Friday. Snow could accumulate near Erie Friday night into early Saturday.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms, mainly during the late afternoon/night. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Friday: Rain continues. Afternoon Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Chance of rain/snow mainly early. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Rains could cause for slippery roads on Friday.
- Today: Clouds gradually increase. Chance of showers overnight. Highs: Upper 60s to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Rain likely. A chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Showers early. Clouds decrease into afternoon. Afternoon Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Conditions stay warm today and into Friday. Warm up occurs for much of next week.
Bad News: Western PA could see the dreaded ‘S’ Word Friday night into Saturday as well as Sunday. Accumulations possible near Erie. Cooler weather this weekend.