Looks like Erie got to 81, Pittsburgh got to 82, and DC saw highs climb to 84 yesterday. Looking a bit cooler today in western PA today as a showers and storms track into the region. The risk of wet weather will carry into Wednesday before partly cloudy skies track into the region on Thursday. Highs will reach into the low to mid 70s today as 70s carry into Wednesday as well. Upper 70s to low 80s will push in on Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight an Wednesday night before upper 50s to low 60s move in on Thursday night. The DC Region will look at a chance of afternoon/evening showers and storms as the threat of stormy weather continues into Wednesday as well. Thursday will bring mostly sunny skies into the region again. Highs will peak in the low to mid 80s today before upper 70s to low 80s settle in on Wednesday and mid to upper 70s push in on Thursday. Lows in the low to mid 60s tonight will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s Wednesday night and Thursday night. Have a great two-for Tuesday!
- Erie, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 51
- Franklin, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 55
- New Castle, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 55
- Butler, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 62; Wind Chill: 62
- Uniontown, PA: 59; Wind Chill: 59
- State College, PA: 63; Wind Chill: 63
- Frederick, MD: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 62; Wind Chill: 62
- DC (KDCA): 65; Wind Chill: 65
Main threat: Rains could allow for slipp’y roads today/Wednesday. Nothing substantial.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and storms. Partly sunny, otherwise Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: Rains could allow for slick roads later today/Wednesday. Nothing significant.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Good News: Warmth continues. Rain should be on and off. Dryness returns on Thursday.
Bad News: Wet weather risk holds through Wednesday.