- Erie, PA: 11; Wind Chill: -5
- Franklin, PA: 9; Wind Chill: 9
- New Castle, PA: 12; Wind Chill: 12
- Butler, PA: 12; Wind Chill: 12
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 14; Wind Chill: 14
- Uniontown, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 14
- State College, PA: 10; Wind Chill: 0
- Frederick, MD: 23; Wind Chill: 17
- BWI Airport, MD: 20; Wind Chill: 12
- DC (KDCA): 24; Wind Chill: 24
Main threat: Snow is causing roads to be slippery. Winds could reduce visibility on Wednesday, especially in NW PA on Wednesday. Wind chills below 0 possible.
- Today: Snow likely. Highs: Mid 10s to Low 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow continues. Windy. Wind chills below 0 expected. Highs: Low to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid Single Digits
- Thursday: Snow risk dies down. Partly sunny, otherwise. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits to Mid 10s
Main threat: Snow is causing slick roads. Travel delays likely. Chilly.
- Today: Snow, tapering off by this afternoon. Highs: Upper 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Good News: Temperatures to rebound during the weekend and into early next week.
Bad News: Snow causing accidents/delays. Cold conditions continue.