- Erie, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 5
- Franklin, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 5
- New Castle, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 3
- Butler, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 7
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 26; Wind Chill: 14
- Uniontown, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 8
- State College, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 13
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 32
- DC (KDCA): 44; Wind Chill: 38
Main threat: Gusty winds. Wind chills below 0 possible. Snow could cause roads to be slippery. Winds could reduce visibility, especially in NW PA on Wednesday.
- Today: Snow risk continues. Windy. Wind chills below 0 possible tonight. Afternoon Highs: 10s/Low 20s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits to Mid 10s
- Tuesday: Snow likely. Highs: Upper 10s to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow continues. Windy. Wind chills below 0 expected. Highs: Low to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid Single Digits
Main threat: Blustery. Cold. Chance of snow tomorrow. Could add travel delays/slick roads.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Windy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
- Tuesday: Snow likely. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
Good News: Temperatures try to rebound closer to normal values during the weekend and early next week.
Bad News: Very cold. Snow could add some travel troubles.