- Erie, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 29
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- New Castle, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 30
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 41; Wind Chill: 38
- Uniontown, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- State College, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 40
- BWI Airport, MD: 47; Wind Chill: 43
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 49
Main threat: No notable threats.
- Today: Clearing throughout the day. Breezy. Highs: 40s/50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny.Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Friday: A chance of showers Afternoon Highs: 60s. Some areas in the south could reach to near 70. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Chance of scattered showers. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/30s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s. Some areas in the south could reach the 60s. Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Gusty winds may knock over a trash can or two.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Good News: Weather stays fairly dry through the weekend with the exception of lighter stuff Friday and maybe Saturday.
Bad News: Cooler today and tomorrow. Below to near normal temperatures will also occur next week.