- Erie, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 39
- New Castle, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 40
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 41
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 51; Wind Chill: 43
- Uniontown, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 44
- State College, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 44
- Frederick, MD: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- BWI Airport, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 50
- DC (KDCA): 54; Wind Chill: 51
Main threat: Potential slippery roads. Nothing too bad.
- Today: Chance of of showers, especially early. Highs: Upper 40s/50s. Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain later on. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/40s
Main threat: Potential slippery roads. General traffic. Nothing significant.
- Today: Conditions start to dry out. Morning patchy fog. Decreasing clouds during the day. Highs: 60s. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 60s. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: 60s/70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Dry conditions start to shuffle in for Wednesday and most of Thursday. Warm up into the weekend.
Bad News: Moisture lingers today. Cool down again next week. Some models are hinting at potential for snow early next week for PA. It is April though so I’m not sure how well that will pan out. I’ll keep you updated.