- Erie, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 18
- Franklin, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- New Castle, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- Butler, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 13
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 19
- Uniontown, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 21
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- DC (KDCA): 34; Wind Chill: 34
Main threat: Rains may cause slipp’y roads. Freezing rain possible in mountains east of Pittsburgh and into Central PA tonight.
- Today: Partly sunny. Chance of showers late. Highs: Upper 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Tuesday: Chance of rain. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain and snow, mainly late. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Main threat: Rain may cause slippery roads.
- Today: Rain likely. Maybe some sleet/snow mixes in. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Tuesday: Rain likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Rain. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Longer term outlook doesn’t look as cold as previously thought over the next couple weeks. Snow is possible on Christmas in western PA.
Bad News: Wet Christmas travel through Christmas Day. Christmas Eve looks to be the sloppiest.