- Erie, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 51
- Franklin, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 42
- New Castle, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 49
- Butler, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 47
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 49; Wind Chill: 45
- Uniontown, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 45
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 42
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- BWI Airport, MD: 38; Wind Chill: 38
- DC (KDCA): 45; Wind Chill: 45
Main threat: Chance of showers Wednesday. Lake-effect snow Thursday and Friday. Light accumulations possible.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers overnight. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Lake-effect snow possible late in NW PA. Windy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
- Thursday: Chance of lake-effect snow in NW PA. Light accumulations expected. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Main threat: Slight risk of showers on Thursday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Great hot chocolate weather. If you like snow and live in NW PA, you’re in luck.
Bad News: It’s going to get very cold. How cold? Mid-winter cold. If you don’t like the snow and live in NW PA, sorry.