Hope everyone had a good weekend and that you aren’t dragging too much this morning. Looking like a drag of a day today as showers and storms are likely across the region today. Wet weather looks to linger into early Tuesday in western PA while the DC Region sees wet weather potential carry throughout the day. Wednesday will clear out allowing for partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies. Western PA will see highs in the mid to upper 70s before low to mid 70s roll in on Tuesday. Mid 50s to low 60s will press in on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the low to mid 60s tonight before low to mid 40s move in on Tuesday night and upper 30s to mid 40s track in on Wednesday night. The DC Region’s highs will rise into the upper 80s to low 90s today before mid 80s settle in on Tuesday and low to mid 70s press in on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before upper 50s to low 60s move in on Tuesday night and mid to upper 50s shuffle in on Wednesday night. Hope you all have a magnificent Monday (if that’s possible). Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 72
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 68
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 69
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 69
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Wet weather today and early Tuesday could cause slipp’y roads.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers, mainly early in the day. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
Main threat: Wet roads are possible today and Tuesday.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Warmth lingers today. Dryness returns by mid week and could carry into the first half of the holiday weekend.
Bad News: Wet weather continues through Tuesday. Cool down into mid week could make mornings a bit chilly in Western PA. Memorial Day itself could see a return of wet weather.