- Erie, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 12
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 7
- New Castle, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 7
- Butler, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 10
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 18; Wind Chill: 8
- Uniontown, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 12
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 12
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 26
- BWI Airport, MD: 26; Wind Chill: 20
- DC (KDCA): 31; Wind Chill: 23
Main threat: Chilly today. Sloppy weekend into early next week.
- Friday: Chance of snow lingers mainly in NW PA. Mostly cloudy, otherwise. Breezy. Highs: Mid to Upper 20s Overnight Lows: 10s (Wind Chills Near 0 Possible)
- Saturday: Slight chance of snow early in NW PA. Changes over to rain. SW PA could stay dry. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Steadier rains move in later. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Rain late Sunday night into Monday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Sunday: Increasing Clouds. Rain moves in late. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Weekend stays on the warmer side.
Bad News: Colder weather returns next week. Not as cold as this past week though.