Cold conditions will linger today and tomorrow morning before temperatures rise through the weekend and Monday. A chance of lingering snow showers in NW PA today will give way to a chance of rain tomorrow and Sunday. SW PA could stay dry the next couple days before rain moves in on Sunday. Highs in the 20s today will rise into the 40s tomorrow before 50s settle in on Sunday. Lows in the teens tonight will rise into the 30s tomorrow night before 40s move in on Sunday night. The DC Region will see dry conditions over the next 3 days before a chance of rain moves in late Sunday night. Highs in the 30s today will rise into the 40s tomorrow before 50s move in on Sunday. Lows in the 20s tonight will bump up into the 30s tomorrow night before 50s hold steady Sunday night. A warm and wet start to next week will give way to colder conditions during much of next week. Conditions won’t be as cold as this past week. Sunday and Monday are good days to open the windows to get some fresh air before locking things down next week. Have a fantastic weekend folks!
Current (~7-7:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 12
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 7
- New Castle, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 7
- Butler, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 10
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 18; Wind Chill: 8
- Uniontown, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 12
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 12
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 26
- BWI Airport, MD: 26; Wind Chill: 20
- DC (KDCA): 31; Wind Chill: 23
Main threat: Chilly today. Sloppy weekend into early next week.
- Friday: Chance of snow lingers mainly in NW PA. Mostly cloudy, otherwise. Breezy. Highs: Mid to Upper 20s Overnight Lows: 10s (Wind Chills Near 0 Possible)
- Saturday: Slight chance of snow early in NW PA. Changes over to rain. SW PA could stay dry. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Steadier rains move in later. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Rain late Sunday night into Monday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Sunday: Increasing Clouds. Rain moves in late. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Weekend stays on the warmer side.
Bad News: Colder weather returns next week. Not as cold as this past week though.