- Erie, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 7
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 6
- New Castle, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 19
- Butler, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 11
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 22; Wind Chill: 13
- Uniontown, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 17
- State College, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Frederick, MD: 21; Wind Chill: 21
- BWI Airport, MD: 21; Wind Chill: 21
- DC (KDCA): 28; Wind Chill: 22
Main threat: Early cold. Bundle up.
- Today: Warming up. Chance of rain later in the day and overnight. Highs: 40s/low 50s. Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Friday: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Showers. Snowflakes could mix in overnight. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Chilly morning. Otherwise, the usual commute traffic woes.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Clouds increase overnight. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Friday: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Saturday: Rain continues. Thunderstorms should stay south. Highs: Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
Good News: Spring arrives today. Temperatures stay seasonal to above normal through early next week.
Bad News: Remember it is western PA and that winter doesn’t seem to end until the end of April or May. Don’t rule out any chances of snow in the next couple weeks.