- Erie, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 39
- Franklin, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 39
- New Castle, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- Butler, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 50; Wind Chill: 48
- Uniontown, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- State College, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- Frederick, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 53; Wind Chill: 52
- DC (KDCA): 57; Wind Chill: 57
Main threat: Wet weather chance persists through Friday. Chance of rain/snow on Friday.
- Today: Lingering showers in far southwestern PA. Otherwise, mostly cloudy. Chance of showers late. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Thursday: Rain threat continues. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Friday: Chance of rain and snow. Little or no snow accumulations are expected. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Chance of rain into Thursday.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain, mainly later in the day. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Thursday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s
Good News: Near term stays near to above normal with temperatures.
Bad News: Wetter pattern next few days. Cold by the weekend and into next week. Potential for the dreaded S word increases mid to late next week as high pressure from Canada brings colder air in.