- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 56
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 59
- Uniontown, PA: 55
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 63
- DC (KDCA): 70
Main threat: Shower and storm chance picks up into middle of the week.
- Today: Foggy morning becoming mostly sunny. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and storms, mainly during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Shower and storm threat continues. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Chance of showers and thunderstorms mid week.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low 70s
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. Chance of afternoon showers and storms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and storms continues. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s
Good News: Dry today. Warming up for the next few days.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in through the middle of the week. Cooler temperatures settle in for second half of week.