- Erie, PA: 17; Wind Chill: -1
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 27
- New Castle, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 25
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 38; Wind Chill: 30
- Uniontown, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 31
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 33
Main threat: Free standing water will refreeze on roads due to quick dropping temperatures. Windy.
- Today: Chance of snow. Windy. Afternoon Highs: 10s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Low 10s
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Single Digits
Main threat: Wet roads could be slick in some spots. Windy.
- Today: Chance of rain. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Tuesday: Chance of lingering light rain/snow early. Decreasing clouds during afternoon. Windy. Afternoon Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Good News: Conditions warm up substantially this upcoming weekend
Bad News: Freestanding water on roads will refreeze today in western PA. Temperatures drop into 10s by afternoon, making road treatments less effective. Cold tonight into tomorrow morning. Chance of snow on Wednesday.