- Erie, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- Franklin, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- New Castle, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Butler, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 46; Wind Chill: 46
- Uniontown, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- State College, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- Frederick, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- BWI Airport, MD: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- DC (KDCA): 45; Wind Chill: 45
Main threat: Slippery When Wet. A Bon Jovi album and the roads potentially. Don’t drive like a jagoff.
- Today: Rain. Highs: 50s/Low 60s. Some areas could reach into the 60s in the south. Overnight Lows: 30s/40s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Highs: 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of them could be severe. Highs: 60s with potential for 70s across southwest PA. Overnight Lows: 30s/40s
Main threat: Wet pattern moves in for second half of week. Slippery roads possible.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers late. Highs: Mid to upper 60s. Overnight Lows: 40s/low 50s
- Thursday: Risk of wet weather continues. Highs: Low to mid 60s. Overnight Lows: Low to mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to mid 60s. Overnight Lows: 40s
Good News: Temperatures remain spring-like this week.
Bad News: Wetter weather in store for the rest of the week. Below normal temperatures return next week.