Looks like another wet day across the region as a chance of thunderstorms could track into western PA. Some of these storms could be strong. The threat of showers and storms will persist into early Friday before conditions dry out during the afternoon and into the weekend. Highs will rise into the 60s and low 70s today and Friday before values drop into the 50s on Saturday. Sunday will bump highs back up into the low to mid 60s. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before mid 30s to low 40s track in on Friday night. Lows will stay in the 30s on Saturday night before Sunday night brings mid to upper 40s into the area. The DC Region will stay cool today as cold air damming holds steady. Drizzle is expected in the area today before showers and storms move in on Friday. Some of these storms could be severe. Saturday and Sunday will dry out as mostly sunny skies settle in. Highs will peak in the 50s today before mid to upper 70s settle in on Friday. Highs in the mid to upper 60s on Saturday will bump up into the upper 60s to low 70s on Sunday. Lows in the upper 40s to mid 50s are expected tonight before low to mid 50s push in on Friday night. Saturday night will bring low 40s into DC before Sunday night warms lows up into the mid to upper 40s. Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend! Hope you get a chance to enjoy the drier weather this weekend. Take care folks! “See” you Monday!
- Erie, PA 36; Wind Chill: 30
- Franklin, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 44
- New Castle, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 56; Wind Chill: 56
- Uniontown, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- State College, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 40
- BWI Airport, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- DC (KDCA): 45; Wind Chill: 40
Main threat: Strong storms possible today and tonight. Wet weather could cause slipp’y roads.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Some could be strong or severe. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms early. Windy. Highs: 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Main threat: Rain could cause for slick conditions over the next couple days. Severe weather possible on Friday.
- Today: On and off showers/drizzle. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms. Some could be strong or severe. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Drier weekend. Conditions warm up again next week. Rain shouldn’t be as steady next week.
Bad News: Wet weather today and tomorrow. Some storms could be strong or severe.