It’s already hump day which is great news, but the chance of wet weather will continue in the region today. Scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible in western PA today, with a break in the action during the afternoon/early evening before showers and storms return later this evening. Some of these storms could be strong or severe tonight. Partly cloudy skies will settle into the area on Thursday before clouds increase on Friday and a chance of wet weather moves in late on Friday. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 70s to mid 80s today and Thursday before mid to upper 80s track in on Friday. Lows will dip into the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Thursday night and mid 60s to low 70s settle in on Friday night. The DC Region will see showers and storms today before spottier wet weather could move in on Thursday and Friday. Some of these storms could be strong or severe later today and tonight. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 80s today before upper 80s to low 90s track in on Thursday and mid to upper 80s return on Friday. Lows will dip into the low to mid 70s tonight before upper 60s to low 70s push in on Thursday night and Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Take care folks.
- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 66
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 66
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 68
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet roads during the week. Some storms could be strong or severe tonight.
- Today: Scattered showers and storms with break in afternoon. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Chance of isolated showers and storms late. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause wet roads during the week. Some storms could be strong or severe later today and tonight.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Friday: Slight chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay warm. Conditions dry out for Thursday and most of Friday in western PA. Precipitation stays spotty in DC after later today.
Bad News: Wet weather could put a damper on your Saturday/Sunday plans.