- Everywhere: Brrrrr
- Erie, PA: -5; Wind Chill: -5
- Franklin, PA: -8; Wind Chill: -8
- New Castle, PA: -6; Wind Chill: -6
- Butler, PA: -6; Wind Chill: -6
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 4; Wind Chill: 4
- Uniontown, PA: -1; Wind Chill: -1
- State College, PA: 1; Wind Chill: 1
- Frederick, MD: 10; Wind Chill: 1
- BWI Airport, MD: 11; Wind Chill: 1
- DC (KDCA): 15; Wind Chill: 3
Main threat: Cold, Wind Chills Below 0, Wintry weather early next week
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Teens/20s Overnight Lows: Teens/Low 20s
- Saturday: Chance of rain and snow. Mainly snow up north. Highs: 30s/low 40s Overnight Lows: Teens/20s
- Sunday: Chance of snow. Highs: 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Single digits/teens.
Main threat: Cold, Active pattern early next week.
- Friday: Mostly sunny Highs: Mid 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows:Teens/Low 20s
- Saturday: Slight chance showers. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Sunday: Mix of rain/sleet/snow, especially late. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 20s
Good News: A short break from the extreme cold this weekend. Cold returns next week. It’s the weekend!
Bad News: Winter storm could bring significant snowfall/sleet/rain early next week. Roads could be slick/not fun.