- Erie, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 31
- New Castle, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 38
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 33
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 48; Wind Chill: 46
- Uniontown, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 42
- Frederick, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- DC (KDCA): 55; Wind Chill: 55
Main threat: Severe threat Friday for SW PA. Potential slipp’y roads continues.
- Today: Rain likely. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of them could be severe. Highs: 60s with potential for 70s across southwest PA. Overnight Lows: 30s/40s
- Saturday: Chance of showers, mainly early. Snow could mix in w/ rain in NW PA. Highs: 40s/Low 50s. Overnight Lows: 20s/30s
Main threat: Wet the next couple of days before drying out. Slippery roads are possible.
- Today: Risk of wet weather continues. Highs: Low 60s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low 60s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Chance of showers early. Decreasing clouds into the afternoon. Highs: Low to mid 60s. Overnight Lows: 30s
Good News: Conditions should dry out for the latter half of the weekend.
Bad News: Slightly cooler temperatures are expected for next week.