- Erie, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 45
- Franklin, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 41
- New Castle, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 47
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 53; Wind Chill: 50
- Uniontown, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 48
- State College, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 50
- Frederick, MD: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- DC (KDCA): 63; Wind Chill: 63
Main threat: Rain Friday. Snow mixing in with rain late.
- Today: Partly sunny. Breezy. Cooler. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Slight Chance of showers across the northern tier. Highs: Upper 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to mid 30s
- Friday: Chance of showers during the day. Snow mixes in with rain overnight. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s
Main threat: Showers today.
- Today: Showers likely. Afternoon Highs: Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: If you like cold weather, then it is good news. Temperatures warm up a bit by mid next week.
Bad News: Conditions start turning colder today and the cool down occurs through the weekend. If you don’t like snow then Friday night and early Saturday is bad news for western PA.