April fools! I got you guys good. I disagree with Boyz II Men again as it is not so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. Looks like the main areas that saw snow were NW PA and central PA, with some areas seeing over 4″. The good news is that it will continue to melt. Western PA will see partly cloudy skies today before a chance of showers pushes in on Thursday and Friday. Let’s not look past Friday though as you may be sorely disappointed at a certain ‘S’ word returning (not an April Fools joke). Highs today will rise into the upper 40s to mid 50s in western PA before mid 60s to low 70s track in on Thursday. Friday will drop highs into the 50s overall. Lows in the mid 30s to low 40s will rise into the low to mid 50s on Thursday night before Friday night drops lows into the upper 20s to mid 30s. The DC Region will see beautiful weather the next couple days with mostly sunny skies before a threat of showers and storms tracks in on Friday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 50s today before upper 60s to low 70s push in on Thursday and low to mid 70s on Friday. Lows will drop into the mid 30s to low 40s tonight before Upper 50s to low 60s track in on Thursday night and mid to upper 40s move in on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- New Castle, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 29; Wind Chill: 23
- Uniontown, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- State College, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 33; Wind Chill: 33
- DC (KDCA): 41; Wind Chill: 34
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads on Thursday and Friday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- “Itching for the Weekend” Day: Chance of showers, mainly during the afternoon/night. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- “Really Hard to Focus Because It’s Almost the Weekend” Day: Rain continues. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
Main threat: Rains could cause for slippery roads on Friday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- “Itching for the Weekend” Day: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- “Really Hard to Focus Because It’s Almost the Weekend” Day: Rain Likely. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Warm up continues over the next 2-3 days. Warms up again early to mid next week.
Bad News: Dreaded ‘S’ word returns by the weekend in western PA. Snow accumulations possible in NW PA, with a slight risk of accumulation in parts of SW PA.