- Erie, PA: 71
- Franklin, PA: 68
- New Castle, PA: 68
- Butler, PA: 68
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 72
- Uniontown, PA: 71
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 68
- BWI Airport, MD: 73
- DC (KDCA): 77
Main threat: Severe weather potential today and tomorrow. Damaging winds and heavy downpours main threat. Isolated tornadoes possible.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some could be severe. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers in NW PA. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms tomorrow and Wednesday.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon/evening. Highs: Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
- Wednesday: Threat of showers and storms continues. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low 70s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms lingers. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: If you don’t like the heat, things will cool off a bit heading into the second half of the week.
Bad News: Stormy pattern continues through mid week. Severe weather potential holds on today.