- Erie, PA: 54
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 46
- Butler, PA: 46
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 54
- Uniontown, PA: 48
- State College, PA: 50
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 57
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Unsettled weather returns later on Saturday. Some storms could be severe later on Saturday and into Sunday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers/storms later on. Some may be severe. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 60s/Low 70s
- Sunday: Shower and storm threat continues. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 60s
Main threat: Chance of showers and storms moves in late Saturday before picking up on Sunday. Heavy rains could occur within storms.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny during the day. Chance of showers/storms at night. Highs: Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Sunday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s.
Good News: Beautiful Friday and first part of Saturday.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in by mid weekend and continues through Monday. Cool weather moves in for much of next week.