Warmth and wetness move into the region today before the cold front pushes through and the colder weather settles in through early next week. Rain (maybe a rumbler) today in western PA will give way to a chance of light snow on Friday and Saturday, especially in NW PA. Little or no accumulation is expected. Highs in the 40s in NW PA and 50s in SW PA are expected today before values fall into the 30s on Friday and mid 20s to low 30s on Saturday. Lows will drop off into the mid 20s to low 30s tonight before upper 10s to low 20s push in on Friday night. Saturday night will keep lows in the 10s sadly. The DC Region will see a threat of showers and storms today before showers could linger into early Friday before conditions dry out. A chance of rain and snow may push in on Saturday. Highs in the low to mid 70s today will drop into the upper 40s to low 50s by tomorrow afternoon before low to mid 40s push in on Saturday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 40s tonight before low to mid 30s track in on Friday night. Upper 20s to low 30s will settle in on Saturday night. Hope you all enjoy the warmth today because man it is going to get quite chilly again this weekend. Take care and have a fantastic Thursday folks!
- Erie, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 33
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- New Castle, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 47; Wind Chill: 47
- Uniontown, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 27
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- BWI Airport, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- DC (KDCA): 51; Wind Chill: 48
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads today.
- Today: Rain. Slight chance of rumblers. Highs: 40s/50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of light rain/snow. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Saturday: Chance of light snow. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: 10s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for slick roads today.
- Today: Rain likely. Chance of a rumbler. Gusty winds. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers early. Afternoon Highs: Upper 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain/snow. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Good News: Warm today. Warming up mid next week.
Bad News: Wet weather today as rain and snow is possible through the weekend. Much colder Friday through Sunday.